Africa ELTA membership is open to professionals in the field of TESOL and we also welcome partnerships with educational institutions and affiliation with African teacher associations.
Membership/partnership benefits include but not limited to:
1. Africa ELTA conference hosting which brings publicity, PD and leadership opportunities, and revenue to national associations.
2. Exchange of news and promotion of activities on AT website.
3. Leadership positions in AT
4. Collaboration on research, mentoring, and professional development opportunities.
5. A chance to get featured in the membership section of our newsletter.
6. A reduced registration fee at the annual conference.
7. An opportunity to attend the annual business/membership meeting at the annual conference.
8. An opportunity to become part of an international community of practice of teachers
9. A copy of the Newsletter sent to your email.
10. Ample opportunities for networking and professional development activities
11. Upon its activation, members can become part of an online forum/Whatsapp group to exchange ideas and explore new topics, teaching strategies, and activities.
12. An opportunity to get your work published in the Africa ELTA newsletter.
To become a member, please complete the membership form below. Membership of Africa ELTA is currently free. Those who are interested in partnership/affiliation can e-mail us through our "contact us" page.